My Brother Darryl has created social media channels for the purpose of communicating with those interested in what we do. The views expressed on the personal pages of employees of My Brother Darryl are not the views of My Brother Darryl.
By contacting or contributing to a My Brother Darryl social media channel, you agree to:
- Be respectful of other users of this site.
- Stay on topic and not upload or post a comment that is unrelated to the purpose of the channel.
- Not engage in harassment, personal attacks, or abuse toward individuals or organizations.
- Not use language that is discriminatory, hateful, or violent towards any person or group of people or that incites others to discriminate, practice hate or violence.
- Not break the law or encourage others to do so (this includes harassment, discrimination, defamation, breaching privacy rights, breaching intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Not post personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details relating either to you or other individuals.
- Not register more than one user account per person.
- Not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organization.
- Not attempt to log on using another user’s account or use another person’s account.
- Not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication.
- Use of and browsing of any My Brother Darryl channels is done at user’s own risk.
Users should be aware that, unless otherwise stated, all posts or comments by the public on a My Brother Darryl social media channel are considered to be part of a public record as defined by section 27 of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.56 (the “Act”). This includes any information attached or included in a post (e.g. information linked to a username). Please be advised that the privacy provisions of Part 2 of that Act would not apply to any information you post.
Most content posted to My Brother Darryl channels is considered transitory and will not be kept. Users acknowledge that any content they post to My Brother Darryl social media channels may become part of the public record and used in official My Brother Darryl products. My Brother Darryl has the sole discretion as to which content or comments may be saved as part of the corporation’s official business records.